Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Singing experiment

My good friend Philo, also a cab driver, and I made a promise to each other recently that we would both sing along to a song while a passenger was with us, preferably a stiff businessman.

Well, the person I sang along with was not a stiff businessman. I feel like I kind of took the easy way out by picking a short, unintimidating guy who didn't speak English very well as my sing-along passenger. But nevertheless, I picked him and I sang along to the song The Perfect Kiss by New Order while he was in my cab. I didn't sing at the top of my lungs but I did sing so that he could hear me. I know he heard me. And I think he liked it because he called me again for another ride later that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home