Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Costume Cabbie: All turquoise


Costume Cabbie: All turquoise
Originally uploaded by Verabug.
This was today's costume cabbie outfit. After getting coffee, I crossed Valencia Street to get back in my cab. A woman driving on Valencia Street stopped and said "Do you have hair to match every outfit?" And I said yep and laughed, and she laughed too and kept driving. A DHL delivery truck guy had witnessed the scene and smirked at me. When he saw me get back in my blue DeSoto cab, he said "You even match the cab!"

Later in the day I was driving a big family from Pasadena from Blowfish Sushi to the Fairmont Hotel. Two of the family members were twin boys. I think they were probably about 12 years old. One of them said "Your hair-do is really cool." I said "Thanks." He said "What does your hair look like underneath?" I said "It's black with a little bit of blue. I'll show you." I pulled off my wig to show him. Then I said "Are you guys twins?" "No, we are cousins," they joked. I said "Well, I thought one of you guys looked a little bit taller." "Yeah, but which ones of us is sexier?" one of the boys asked. He was totally flirting with me. He was TWELVE.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2007 06:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I randomly found your blog today and spent my entire workday reading your past posts...I love it!!! I hope you pick me up someday!
Georgia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home