Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Costume Cabbie: Very pastelly


Costume Cabbie: Very pastelly
Originally uploaded by Verabug.
It's 4:30 am. Do you know where your taxi driver is?

Why, in her kitchen, taking pictures of herself, of course!

I wore this today. Soundtrack: Best of New Order, which I played all day. It was super fun. This time I actually got comments. This is what people were saying:

"Are you a real taxi driver?"

--

"Where did you get the taxi?"

--

"Can you spot Mission people?" I said because we were talking about neighborhoods. He said "Could it be women wearing tutus?" "Ha! No." I said.

--

The two doormen at the Westin San Francis were laughing and motioning at me. I rolled down my window and looked at them. One of them said "You're all dressed up! How cute!"

That's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home