Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Apologies about comments

Last night I discovered that many of you have been leaving comments on this blog. My comment settings were screwed up in that all those comments had been waiting for approval by me, but I was never notified that they were there! But now that I found them (thanks to a friend who complained that his comment never showed up), I approved them all and also changed the settings so that comments don't have to be approved anymore; from now on they will just show up!

I apologize that your comments didn't show up until now, and that I haven't responded to any of them.

I am delighted that so many of you have been commenting, and I hope to see many more going forward.

2 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 03:37:00 AM, Blogger Paradise Driver said...

So you finally found out that a lot of people were reading you. Are you aware of how many cab-blogs have linked to you?

Keep the great stories coming.

 
At 10/27/2006 04:22:00 PM, Blogger Vera said...

I did know about the links because I check my referrer logs religiously. :)

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home