Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Early morning in the dispatch office

Me: Hi Moe.
Moe (the cashier): Hi Vera.
Me: How's it going?
Moe: The only car I have is 852 but you have to change it at 1.
Me: Damn. You don't have any other car?
Moe: No.
Me:
Moe:
Me: Mmmmmm. The thing is that I have to pick up my aunt at the airport around 1.
Moe: Well.
Andy (the dispatcher, takes off his headset and starts yelling across the room): Hey, is your aunt the woman they found in San Francisco who had worked at that concentration camp?
Me: Shut up!
Andy: Did you hear about that?
Me: Yeah, I did.
Andy: I thought maybe she was coming back.
Me: Yeah, no.

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 08:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...funny stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home