Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Taxirise


Taxirise
Originally uploaded by Verabug



Life can be so amazing. This morning the sunrise over the Bay Bridge was really beautiful. A red light made me stop at just the right time and place. I got out my camera, rolled down my window, took a couple of pictures and then reviewed them on my camera screen. That's when the red truck stopped to my left caught my attention. All three guys sitting in the front seat were looking at me. That picture alone was priceless. But then they all looked at me with raised thumbs and question marks on their faces. They wanted to know if the picture had turned out. I nodded and smiled, and they seemed pleased. I rolled up my window and sped off and couldn't stop laughing. Guys in trucks make my day sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 3/06/2008 06:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, brilliant! This made me laugh out loud. I love moments like these!

 
At 3/10/2008 03:47:00 PM, Blogger NYC taxi photo said...

Ahh gorgeous, so many times, it never turns out, especially the sun(sets)(rises)

 
At 3/23/2008 11:19:00 AM, Blogger theviewoutsideyourwindow said...

love your commentaries. :)

and, beautiful picture!

 
At 4/01/2008 12:38:00 AM, Blogger zargo812 said...

Nice photo, write me sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home