Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Time flies when you're having fun

Has it been almost a month already since my last post? Why yes, it has. That's because I didn't drive a taxi for almost three weeks. I was on vacation and went to Germany for the Christmas and New Year's.

Yesterday was my first shift of the new year. My third passenger that morning was a guy who flagged me down at Columbus and Filbert. He said he doesn't want to go out as much on the weekends anymore. He said that Monday approaches too quickly that way. He hopes that if he just lies around all weekend doing nothing, time won't go by as quickly.

4 Comments:

At 1/12/2008 07:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you mean Lombard & Fillmore since Lombard and Filbert are going the same direction.

 
At 1/12/2008 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Vera said...

Actually I meant Columbus and Filbert.

 
At 9/10/2008 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Tweety said...

totally opposite for me, monday approaches faster when i waste the weekend sleeping, but feels longer when i am out and doing stuff

 
At 9/10/2008 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Tweety said...

and yet, i prefer sleeping :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home