Day Cabbie

San Francisco taxi stories from one of the very rare female drivers

Cabbie crush update

So I found out today that the cab driver I have a crush on is married. With children, no less.

Also, the guy who works at the airport and directs us to the terminals (hi Romano!) started reading my blog yesterday. Today he asked me

"Who is your crush? The DeSoto driver?"

I grinned.

"Which one is he?"

"I'm not telling."

Now I'm especially not telling. He's married! I had to pull over the car today to cry for a minute or two and feel very sorry for myself. That crush was so exciting, and now it's a moot point. I hate when that happens.

4 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 02:41:00 AM, Blogger Paradise Driver said...

OLD TRUISM:

All the "good" ones are either married or gay

 
At 6/07/2007 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Nadia said...

Oh no! That's just crappy.

 
At 6/08/2007 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Vera said...

Paradise driver: Not true. That is just a lie women tell themselves who aren't willing to take responsibility for their (love) lives.

 
At 6/16/2007 05:09:00 PM, Blogger blah said...

i agree there are single, straight guys out there. i just have a tendency to pick the ones who just want a fling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home